Thursday, April 4, 2013

Don is a MAA Outstanding Museum Volunteer!

Please join me in congratulating Don Appel as a recipient of the Museum Association of Arizona "Outstanding Museum Volunteer"!

http://www.azmuseums.org/

Don is being recognized for establishing the docent program at the TCS and for his work with Pueblo Grande. 

I personally would like to thank Don for his devotion to helping potential docents to become comfortable with the tour format and content by working with everyone individually.  I know that I have enjoyed my time working at the Castle with Don and so many others!

Congrats Don, you are very deserving!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank each and every one of you for without all of you I would not be successful! You all are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am curious to know what you posted, Don, that you removed...

    ReplyDelete